Saturday, March 23, 2013

Crandall Cousin Party!!


My whole life, my parents have shown and taught my siblings and I the importance of family! I remember many long road trips going to weddings, holidays, reunions, and family visits. I cherish those memories playing with my cousins, having my Grandpa chase us down the hall saying "flat footed flat feet", eating delicious homemade treats, and playing at the cabin!

Here are some old pictures I found :)


The Rachel's and Rebecca's!


Alexa and I with our Party Hats


The Cabin

I also admire how close my parents are with their siblings! My mom is always chatting with her sisters or brothers, and my Dad just went on the 'annual' trip with all his siblings! I love how they are always there to support one another, no matter what. I hope that when my siblings and I are older and have our own individual families, we can be that close as well.

Anyways, this past Friday night we had a CRANDALL COUSIN PARTY! There are so many of us in the Provo/SLC area going to school or almost out that I decided to throw a party so we could all catch up before everyone leaves!

We had some delicious food (being Crandall's it's a requirement) including pizza, and yummy desserts



Strawberry-lime shortcake
mint brownies







































We also called Grandma! She was soooo happy to hear from all of us!! in her words, "Oh, how WONDERFUL!!"


Grandma looking regal with her bottle of Coke and popcorn ball!


I am so glad we were all able to catch up before:

Kathryn and Nate head to Boston (Kathryn is going to Boston University to get her PhD!)!

Melanie and Nick go to Creighton for Medical School and become parents!

Lynne goes to Toronto for her Mission!


                                              Here are all the 'Crandall' girls :)




The whole group! (minus Brigham)

Thanks so much for coming guys!! I loved talking about cooking blogs, hemoglobin, needles (sorry Nate!), and our future adventures!




And thank you, Brigham, for helping me clean and cook :) I love you!


2 comments:

  1. It was fun! Don't worry, Laura talked to us about needles for a solid 5 minutes today so that far outweighed our conversation...

    ReplyDelete